Sales Account Executive
The FISION team brings an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible. Working with us, you’ll experience a work hard, play hard culture that is laser-focused on helping our customers drive sustained value to their businesses. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to produce incremental revenue through face-to-face meetings, outbound sales calls and inbound leads in effort to meet sales revenue goals. This person will be responsible for originating new business with mid-market / Fortune 1000 organizations and plays a critical role building FISION sales pipeline by proactively identifying, pursuing, creating, and closing new business opportunities.
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Sales Account Executive will be responsible for a territory penetration strategy to drive revenue generation — selling our suite of digital asset management and sales enablement solutions to companies in the North American territory.
- Consistently achieves/exceeds sales development activity, which will include minimum expectations of 50-100 outbound calls per day and 5-10 new SQLs per week.
- Initiates direct connections via phone, email and in-person with key executive level prospects to determine their objectives and initiatives as it relates to the value of FISION.
- Consistently and accurately logs all prospecting activity and contact updates within CRM.
- Maintain positive client relations with new and existing customers to discuss their needs and how to best utilize FISION to achieve their short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Over 5 years of successful experience in a software or technology sales position
- Demonstrated and consistent track record of sales success with the ability to penetrate and engage at the executive level
- A great communicator with excellent presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to build both internal and external relationships
- Motivated to learn and grow with the ability to quickly adapt to new processes and technology in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable for own results with a strong competitive drive and a “do what it takes” work ethic
- Strong persistence in achieving goals with the ability to handle rejection and resistance from prospects
- Strong internet research skills with the ability to organize and navigate accounts to identify key stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Previous experience selling to sales and marketing executives is a plus
- Experience working with healthcare, hospitality, financial/insurance, and technology industries is preferred
- Experience working with complimentary marketing technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc) is preferred