We’re looking for a highly motivated, independent junior-level production designer who wants to get their hands dirty and get a broad variety of professional experience with significant opportunity for growth. We believe in investing in our employees by allowing them to grow in the direction that meets their personal goals while working toward our united vision.
The chosen applicant will work closely with our client services, brand and technology leads to identify and execute production strategies and tactics. The Graphic Production Associate must enjoy the production process and exhibit the ability to work quickly and efficiently while remaining detail oriented.
- Adapt approved layouts to various formats including re-designing into FISION templates.
- Assist in print and digital template strategy for new and current clients.
- Utilize FISION’s propriety software to create and load templates into each client’s system.
- Check designs and templates for completeness, assure adherence to brand standards and print quality.
- Assist with client platform set up. Including loading assets and users into FISION.
- Support marketing and technology teams with new campaign initiatives. This may include the creation of new campaign and client support assets (creative).
- Prepare collateral designs and templates to be used within our marketing automation platform.
- Take ownership of template and asset technical issues.
- Discuss and/or communicate ideas, timeline and questions with clients.
Minimal Experience and Skills
- 0-2 years of professional production design experience
- Expert-level practical knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Ability to work towards multiple deadlines with shifting priorities
- Experience adhering to brand and style guides
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Your friends would describe you as happy, reliable and outgoing
- You want to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with sales and marketing tech a bonus