The FISION team brings an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible. Working with us, you’ll experience a work hard, play hard culture that is laser-focused on helping our customers drive sustained value to their businesses.
The Marketing Manager role will be a creative and strategic lead behind our online and offline experiences that drive prospect and customer growth. This prolific and talented content creator will conceive, concept, write and produce various projects, not to mention blog regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint and drive overall awareness. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Concept & create 1-2 thought leadership programs per quarter to drive leads and build company awareness, interest, & engagement (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, events, and more).
- Build & manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital properties.
- Establish an Agile Marketing voice at industry events and on appropriate digital channels in support of Digital Asset Management (DAM), Sales Enablement, and the MarTech landscape.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. Grow our subscriber base by providing regular, innovative content.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. In turn, establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Leverage SEO/SEM initiatives to maximize the volume of inbound traffic via a combination of on-page and off-page techniques including link-building, social media strategy, metadata sculpting, content strategy, and more.
Minimal Experience and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Past experience producing content for cross-channel use (blogs, SlideShare, social media, etc.)
- Amazing communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Great attention to detail and project management skills.
- Experience working with healthcare, hospitality, financial/insurance, and technology industries is preferred.
- Experience working with complimentary technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc) is preferred.