Efficiency & localized communications
Technology Case Study
SAP Ariba is a global software and information technology services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions.
As a business commerce industry leader, SAP Ariba wanted to improve their localized communications, increase sales process efficiency and maintain legal compliance across their business units nationwide.
- Sales reps have difficulty locating current, on-brand assets and campaigns to support the sales process
- Marketing teams are forced to sacrifice time and resources in responding to one off requests from the field
- Sales & marketing leadership lacks visibility into the effectiveness of communications and campaigns
Fision worked with SAP Ariba in the build of a distributed marketing platform to ensure the right message, to the right audience, at the right time.
- A centralized, hierarchy-based organization of all digital content and campaigns
- Customized user hierarchy and business rules based on company structure
- Simple-to-use template builders enabling relevant, on-brand communications via email, mobile, print, social, and web
- Detailed reporting and analytics on all outreach activity